Thursday, January 21, 2010

NC Reppin' | My Top 3 MC's of NC


Alright, its official, you prolly can tell by now who are my favorite MC's putting NC heavily on the map. We got J.Cole, Joe Scudda and King Mez, in no particular order. Yup, i'm rollin' with these guys, I feel confident that these dudes can bring carolina hip hop to the forefront! Yeah, we had Petey Pablo showcase that other side of NC, but if ya'll haven't noticed, carolina has another side to it, which you could have seen start erupting when Little Brother started to make noise in the industry, especially with the lift off of 9th wonder's production being featured on various artists' songs. So yeah, this is my Top 3, do you think different, if so, feel free to leave your comments and tell me your Top 3! This is Carolina Hip Hop FTW!

1 comment:

  1. This is what im talkin bout...Dope ass MC's...Im From NY and i know about these guys...Hip Hop man...I LUV IT!

    ReplyDelete