Friday, January 8, 2010

That Chi-Town Love

So i guess i really do have people who check out my blog periodically, i thought i maybe only had about 10 readers overall who check me out every now and then. lol But with that said, i just got an appreciation message from a Chicago resident who is a fan of the blog, and it went a little sumthin' like this:
"Hey! I just wanted to communicate my profound interest in your blog. I hit up SNEAKFIENDNC.COM a few times a week to read up on the latest, and accordingly, the hottest styles, music, events etc...

They've told me my adoration for gym-shoes, sick shoe fetish :), whatever one would like to call it... is unnecessary. Maybe it's a little unruly for the South-Side of Chicago, but i know the mighty Midwest, in general, shares your passion.

Your blog helps fuel my fire... Mighty Big Ups from Chicago
"

No comments:

Post a Comment