Monday, July 19, 2010

Loose Laces

Nike LunarMax Vortex/Black/Challenge Red/White - I likes these, alot! Can't wait to see what other colorways will be showcased in the near future, if these happened to be manufactured for the masses.

Air Jordan 6 Rings ‘Foamposite’ – Black – Dark Neon Royal | February 2011 - I just don't get it, first it was the Air Force 1 highs, now you're Foampositing the Jordans now? SMH, FAIL

Vans C&L (Canvas & Leather) Collection - Dope! And Of course you already know i like the black pairs. If they would have done a chukka version on the Zapato del barco's, i think i would have went extra bonkers for these.

T.I. in Black Charcoal Air Jordan 2010 - I wasn't really a fan at first of the 2010's, but as of late they have really grown on me. And with T.I. rockin' em nicely with the right outfit in this image, i don't think i can hate on the 2010's anymore. I still gotta get use to that open window tho...

No comments:

Post a Comment